Thursday, March 19, 2009

Basel Family Shoot







Another great family and another great family shoot!!

I just warmed to the Basel Family the moment I met them - they are so down-to-earth, friendly, relaxed and open. And it shows... in their two beautiful children!

I must admit *shhhh* that some children are difficult to work with... whether it be a missed nap, tummy ache, or just plain irritation with the lady with the big black camera! Whatever the reason, sometimes it is really difficult to work with a child, especially a head-strong toddler! But that is what makes my job interesting and challenging!!

However, the Basel Children were just great - so open, so full of beans, so gorgeous. Just plain G.O.R.G.E.O.U.S.

I hope they like their pictures as much and I liked taking them!
Loren Stow Photography
tell your story
Visit My Website for More Info: www.lorenstow.co.za

No comments: