Friday, April 3, 2009

Little Jessca - Newborn Shoot








I had the pleasure of meeting Jessca and her parents - Cara & Ewan - recently.

What a beautiful little girl - and very hungry too! We all think she probably hit a growth spurt on the day of the photo shoot, and taking this into consideration, she was a fantastic model!

Although I don't know Cara and Ewan, just spending time with them for the photo shoot showed me that they are really down to earth (in the literal sense), funny, & caring people! Their love for their daughter is without the smallest question - they are simply devoted to her happiness!

Well - I hope that they enjoy these pictures as much as I enjoyed taking them!

Loren Stow Photography
tell your story
Visit My Website for More Info: www.lorenstow.co.za

No comments: