Sunday, May 3, 2009

Rystwej Family Shoot









I have been a really busy body these past few weeks!

April, with all it's public holidays, has brought me much relief from working too hard - and at the same time I have relaxed maybe a bit too much (or at least as much as is possible with a 9-month old around)!

Here are some of my favourite photos of the Rystwej family - all I can say is that they absolutely adore their son! It is very rare to find a dad who is so enthralled by his son that he hardly notices that I'm there!! I loved it!

Although I know that the Rystwej's have photos taken regularly, I hope that a morning at the Irene Dairy has given them something new and different!

Loren Stow Photography
tell your story
Visit My Website for More Info: www.lorenstow.co.za

No comments: