Sunday, March 1, 2009

Snyman Family Shoot







So... what’s my excuse??

I have neglected my blog for so long and for this I am sorry! I have just been so incredibly busy – welcoming 2009, navigating a new year and a new title - “Motherhood” – by far the hardest job I have ever done!
So – that’s the only excuse I have for letting my poor little blog go un-updated for so long!
Last weekend I had the pleasure of meeting the Snyman family for a Newborn/Family Shoot.
Well – what a beautiful home and what a beautiful family! I really enjoyed working with such a stunning backdrop and happily snapped away some of my favourite pictures!
Thank you Snyman Family for allowing me into your home to photograph your family – I hope that the pictures I offer you will be forever treasured!
So... off I go now to bed... exhausted after another busy day! If I have learned one thing, it is that motherhood is busy, but oh so rewarding, work!
Till next time!
Loren Stow Photography
tell your story
Visit My Website for More Info: www.lorenstow.co.za

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Stunning Pictures dear Loren!

Life As I Know It... said...

Loren,

Absolutely beautiful pictures.. What a beautiful family.. And ofcourse a very talented photographer..

Claire

Deqlan said...

beautiful! first one is my favourite! always something new Loren!