Saturday, September 19, 2009

Coreen & Grant Young - Wedding







Well - what can I say about this?

Grant and Coreen are friends of mine, and when they were searching for a photographer for their wedding, they just couldn't seem to find what they were looking for. Eventually they asked me, which they didn't want to do because I was also an invited guest.

I was part of the engagement (literally Grant surprised Coreen with a ring during a 'couple' shoot! - see it here).

So I was just too happy to help out with their wedding!
As a couple, they are just perfect for each other - in every. single. way.

I look forward to photographing pregnant bellies, babies and a growing family in the years to come.

Loren Stow Photography
tell your story
Visit My Website for More Info: www.lorenstow.co.za

No comments: