Sunday, May 25, 2008

Coreen & Grant - A Real Engagement Shoot!















Well, Saturday was such a fabulous day for me! Grant asked me to be part of his proposal to Coreen, which I was so happy to do!

What a wonderful couple! Right from the first photo, their energy and love was written all over their faces! I am so happy to be part of such a special moment in two people's lives!

Grant - well done for planning such a unique proposal... and Coreen, you are just such a wonderful person, I know that you are made for each other!

I must say, my job was made easy by Grant and Coreen being so relaxed and happy to be there with me at the Diary!

Thank you for letting me take part - I hope that I have been able to capture images you will treasure for ever!

3 comments:

Deqlan said...

wow - stunning , you really captured the moment loren! take it easy you hear! Love Samm

Anonymous said...

Just love the photo of the moment she realised what was happening - such beautiful and happy memories for them both to keep for ever - not only in your pictures but also in their hearts! Well done guys! Megs

Anonymous said...

Oh Loren, you are just so extremely talented! LOVE the pics, they are truly stunning! And congrats Grant and Coreen, you guys are glowing! Elriza