Sunday, May 25, 2008

Caden Paul - 3 Months 4 Days












3 months 4 days... or 9 days (from his due date)...

What a special day! When Caden came out of ICU almost a month ago, Elriza booked me for this shoot. We had to wait for him to come off the oxygen machine though, which he did right on time and without a problem! Well done little Caden!

For those of you that don't know, Caden is a little warrior that decided to come into this world almost 3 months early. He has grown, and fought, and become a real inspiration to his family and friends - just by being himself!

Elriza and Wesley have also been such an inspiration to all that know them - they have shown us what it is to Show Up and do what needs to be done regardless of how tough the journey seems to be.

So... when I woke up on Saturday I was so excited to be doing this photo shoot! And it just went so well!

Caden, Elriza and Wesley, I hope that I have been able to give you images that you can cherish for ever, that truly represent your love and dedication to each other!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow Loren, you really are extremely talented! Thanks so much for capturing our little miracle in such a stunning way! You did a fantastic job and I would recommend you to anyone!
Thanx again!

Elriza, Wes & Caden

Anonymous said...

Truly brilliant - very creative. Thanks a million!

Lisa Reid said...

Oh my word that photo of Wes, Elriza and Cadens feet is GORGEOUS!!! Well done : )

Deqlan said...

stunning - love the feet and love Caden on the red couch - very effective! love the blogspot great idea!

Anonymous said...

Briliant!!!!

Paw-pie

Anonymous said...

Absolutely Stunning my friend!!! You never seem to amaze me! You have such a wonderful gift! Always cherish it! Cant wait for Keaton's 6 month photo shoot! The photos of Caden are amazing!!!! Just too beautiful! God bless, Megs and my precious Keaton

Bernie said...

About a week ago I wrote in an e:mail to Grandpa Zak, that when I look at Caden's pictures, I see God.
Your creative sensitivity was beautifully portrayed in the picture that had a little label tied to Caden's little back, which said, so touchingly and simply:
"From: GOD" I appreciate the depth of your talent. Well done! Bernadine, Tampa, U.S.A.

Granny said...

Loren, Thanks ever so much for the stunning photos of our little warrior. The photo of the three of them together looks like models posing for some magazine.Stunning! The photos of Caden on the red chair, "From God" and the one where it looks as if he is saying his prayers are just to awesome for words. Thanks again.

Charles and Marilyn