Monday, December 8, 2008

The Bourne, Du Plessis & Higgins Family Shoot











I am so priveledged to have worked with these families again - they are dear to my heart and their collective journey's have inspired me to be better in my own life!
This Christmas they decided to give each the other the gift of Memories. This photo shoot was intended to capture the three families together, a snap-shot of this time in their lives, and I can't think of a better way to celebrate their love and dedication for each other!

Thank you for choosing me to take your family photographs again - I hope that you love the pictures as much as I do!

Loren Stow Photography
tell your story
Visit My Website for More Info: www.lorenstow.co.za

3 comments:

Life As I Know It... said...

Hi Loren,

These pictures are absolutely stunning. You have such a wonderful talent.

Can't wait for our shoot on Friay 19...

Claire

Deqlan said...

Loren, stunning stunning such cant wait to see the others! love Samm

Unknown said...

As usual im left speechless! They are magnificent to say the least! Im so privledged to have you as my friend and thank you from the bottom of my heart for creating these wonderful memories for me and my family! Hugs to Malakai!