Saturday, December 13, 2008

Tinus, Wendy & Keagan - Family Shoot













I have been a busy-busy lady!

I had the pleasure of photographing Tinus, Wendy and their little boy Keagan on yesterday! I am so happy that I can give them these pictures - I think that they came out really beautifully!

Thank you for choosing me to take pictures of your family - I am always humbled and blessed when a family chooses me to represent who they are in pictures.
On a personal note, we are about 2 weeks from Christmas. I must say I am not feeling very "Christmas-sy", but I am sure that has something to do with going back to work, dealing with being away from my child for the first time in his life, and feeling quite tired... But I am also so grateful that I am blessed with a healthy son, a wonderful marriage and amazing husband, supportive and loving family, loyal and thoughtful friends, and a comfortable home that rises up to meet me as I walk through the door after every day. A person cannot want for any more than this - I am blessed. I am blessed. I am blessed.
Loren Stow Photography
tell your story
Visit My Website for More Info: www.lorenstow.co.za

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What great words to remember - we are all so truly blessed! Little Keagan is gorgeous!!! What an amazing smile! And beautiful memories for the family!