Saturday, December 13, 2008

Louise & her family!









I have been very busy over the past few weeks and so I am very late in posting this shoot (which I actually did LAST Sunday already!)...

Another big family shoot which was great fun! Another family that has travelled a rocky road this year, as many of us have. I learn as I do this job that every family has a story, every person has a unique life that needs to be celebrated and revered.

As I meet more and more families I learn that the most important things in life cannot be bought, they can only be given by those that love us and those and we love in return. It will not be the huge house, or big-screen TV that we turn to one day when we are in need of love and understanding - it will be to those we love. This is what matters most in life.

Loren Stow Photography
tell your story
Visit My Website for More Info: www.lorenstow.co.za

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Absolutely breathtaking... I am at a lost for words.... What beautiful photos for a beautiful family! Love the ideas you came up - all three sisters together, all of them lying on the ground looking up ect, they are going to treasure these memories forever!

Deqlan said...

Stunning Loren - this family is very special to ours - i have know Louise since we where in primary school - they are an inspiration and wonderful example of faith and trust - the photos are beautiful - i love the one of the 'kids' and the ground in the circle, the sister shot and the ones with Jessica - i think the tree in the background with names and hearts on is so cute to have the couples shots - stunning! one of your biggest fans..