Saturday, July 5, 2008

Heidi, James & Hannah - Family Shoot











Today I photographed Heidi, James & little Hannah! We went off to the Irene Dairy and had a ton of fun!
From the first 'hello' I found Heidi & James to be so down to earth! As with most of the families I work with, Heidi & James told me hushed tones that they are '...not really the photographic types'... I laughed and told them that almost none of the families I work with consider themselves to be 'photographic'! That is why I do what I do, because I know that you don't have to be a model to have your story captured in a picture! You just have to be you, and I will be there to capture the moments!

Hannah is absolutely gorgeous! She is an adventurous, trusting, clever & happy little girl! She really enjoyed seeing the baby cows, the ducks, chickens and playing with the autumn leaves! The whole family was full of laughter and smiles as we worked, capturing memories of them that tell the story of their family!

Heidi, James and Little Hannah, thank you so much for allowing me to assist you with capturing those precious moments today! I hope that my pictures will bring you much joy!

On a personal note, I am now 7 weeks from my due date... Little Malakai is one busy little boy, keeping me entertained (especially when I get into bed and read my book) with 'name that bump'! Darryl thinks that it's almost not normal - the amount that Malakai moves around in my tummy! But no matter what my mood, or how tired I am, when I feel a little bump move across my tummy, I break into a smile...

Loren Stow Photography
tell your story
Visit My Webiste for More Info: www.lorenstow.co.za

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heidi, James and Hannah - a beautiful family! I especially love the one of Hannah crouching next to the pond exploring and looking (I imagine) to her parents to share the experience.
Malakai caressing you from the inside brings back memories of the most awesome physical experience I have ever had.
In 7 weeks I will have the honour of meeting Malakai and we will share the language of Love - Lots of Hugs - Mom

Unknown said...

As always Loren you have captured this family's intense love, joy and trust for each other - it is so beautiful to witness this family's story through your lens! Wow - God has given you a wonderful talent!
I remember too when Keaton was still in my tummy how absolutely beautiful and magical it felt when he moved - I do kind of miss that, BUT if you are smiling now - wait until the day they put precious Malakai into your arms - a love you have never known until that day! I am getting so excited for you and cant wait to meet him! Enjoy the time you have left! God bless, Conrad, Megs and Keaton

Deqlan said...

how beautiful loren - stunning pics - love the one with Hannah leaning down - to cute - as always you bring the true love and happiness out in the pictures - well done!