Monday, January 26, 2009

Keaton's 1 Year Birthday Party









Now... I don't usually photograph kiddies birthday parties - but for my good friend Megan I will do anything! And I had a really good time doing it!

Megan really took the Noddy-Theme and made it look so fantastic - a wonderland for all the little ones that attended the party (including my little hooligan!).

Megs, I hope you enjoy the pictures and that they have captured all the love and effort you put into the day!

Loren Stow Photography
tell your story
Visit My Website for More Info: www.lorenstow.co.za

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh Loren! Im an emotional wreck looking at these photos!!! They really bring across the love and joy and happiness I felt on that day! Thank you for the kind words - please also know that I would do anything for you and your precious family too! I can't wait to see the rest but these will do just fine in the meantime! Sending Kai a big hug and kiss until we see you again! God bless!