Sunday, January 18, 2009

Tova's Family Shoot












So 2009 is finally kicking off! My first photo shoot of 2009 was with a wonderful (and big) family! I must say I was daunted to photograph Tova’s family, but it actually went off without a hitch and everyone seemed to enjoy themselves!

I have so many pictures, and can’t put them all here... so I chose ones of the children (who were absolutely gorgeous!!) and the different family groups.
Thank you Tova for contacting me! Tova is related to Adina and Yoni that I photographed last year when they were out from Israel. Again... I love this work! I get to meet whole families! Across generations, across continents and even hemispheres!
I have learned that our Global Community is getting smaller, closer and is more interlinked than we believe. What we do here affects people across the globe and visa versa.
Family is Strong. Family is Love. Family is Life.

Loren Stow Photography
tell your story
Visit My Website for More Info: www.lorenstow.co.za

No comments: